Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Favourite Perfume.

Hello everybody! I'm sure that all of you has your own favourite right? So, in this entry I would like to share with all of you my favourite perfume.


What is perfume? Perfume is a substance that emits an agreeable odor and I'm really sure that most of you has your own perfume that you use daily in your life. The different between me and all of you is I'm is the person who are really fanatic to the perfume. For me, perfume is part of important things in my life. I have a lot of perfume's collections and I started collects since I'm in secondary school. I'm not stick to one perfume but I love to collects various type of perfume because it has different shape of bottle that look unique.






Besides that, for me perfume is about glamour, art, comfort, beauty, and luxury. It's about the pleasure of holding a beautiful bottle, and the ritual of dabbing the stopper on my wrists and neck. Some of my perfume's collection is given by my family and friends because they know that I'm really fanatic to perfume. For me, I'm prefer to have a perfume that their price not too expensive but average and effort for me to buy it.


In addition, most of my collections has different type of odor and I'm prefer to have a perfume that their odor feel fresh and sweet. Perfume that be my collections such as Christine Dior, Jedore, Incanto Shine, Adidas. One of my best friend love to gave me Avon's perfume as my present birthday because she is dealer of Avon. I'm very happy because it can make my collections become more.


That's all about my favourite. I hope that you will enjoy read this entry and know something about my favourite. meet you again in the next entry. Bye:)








No comments: