Friday, July 10, 2009

About Me




Hello everybody! Today, I would like to share with all of you about my personal details. My name is Siti Nur Liyana bt. Shaari. I don't have any unique or special nickname and you just can call me Yana. I am 19 years old this year and I was born on 7th June 1990 at Hospital Universiti, Kuala Lumpur. My zodiac is Gemini. Based on researched that has done, characteristics for people who born in month of June are caring, honest, work hard but sometimes they tend to be very emotional and sensitive. However, this research can be believe because there are some characteristics that same with my character. In my life, I have my own Principe which is 'Nothing Is Impossible'. This word is meaningful to me because nothing is impossible for me to success in my life especially in study and achieve my ambition.

Like others, you also might have your own favourite right? I'm too. My favourite food is all food that related with soup such as 'Tomyam', 'Sup Tulang' and many others. My favourite drinks are apple juice and ice milo. For entertainment, I love to watch Harry Potter's movie because it bring me to imagination and fantasy world. Next, for the TV shows, I prefer to watch 'Anjakan Paradigma' which is introduced Dato' Dr Fadzilah Kamsah as a host. The reason I like this program because it discuss about an issues that occurs now and the way to solve it in Islamic aspect. Besides that, he also is my idol and I really love to hear his motivation and advice. Furthermore, my favourite actor is Fahrin Ahmad. The reason I choose him because for me he has a good personality, smart, handsome, talented and the most important is he success in his life which is graduated successfully in law and in his career which is in acting.

Next, I want to share about my life in campus. I'm currently studying in UiTM Segamat, Johor in third semester on Diploma In Banking. For me, this course very special and look professional. It special because subject that related in this course is balance in calculating and also in reading. Besides that, in this campus I staying at college Sempana Alam Buana which is located at Sector B. For me this college is perfect and comfortable because it contains all facility that needed by students.

Lastly, I want to share with all of you about my family background. Now, I want to story about my hero which is my dad. My father's name is Shaari b. Zakaria. Currently he is 55 years old which is born on 13th June 1954. He works at RTM Angkasapuri, Kuala Lumpur as an Assistant of Editing Film. As a leader in our family, he very strict, caring, responsible and very committed in what he do. Next, about princess in my life which is my lovely mother. My mother's name is Siti Fatimah bt. Kassim. She also 55 years old and was born on 15th November 1954. Currently, she works as Chief Clark at Kementerian Perumahan & Kerajaan Tempatan, Damansara. She very caring, loving, cheerful, good in cooking and more. For me, she very perfect and the best mom in the world. I have 3 siblings which is 1 sister and 1 brother. I'm the youngest. My elder sister currently 26 years old. She works at Kelana Jaya, Selangor as a Training Executive. I very close with her because she very understanding and caring. She's also the place for me to share all my problems and she also the good listener. Next, my brother that is only boy in my siblings. He is 23 years old coming this October. He works at TNB as a Electric Technician. He very sporting, understanding, and funny. Therefore, when I see all my siblings success in their life, it will motivate me to be a successful person and I really thankful because have a good and happy family.



No comments: